View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 12:10 AM   #1
ScarlettDeny

Lets all play "Poke fun at the new girl, Scarlett!"

Hey folks, so this is the newbies guide to .. Well, me:

1. What do you do? I am a student, currently unemployed though looking for work. In my spare time (when I'm not frittering my life away on a computer/watching TV) I love to draw, write, read and such/

2. Where are you from? Victoria, Australia

3. Who is your favorite author? Anne Rice probably, I'm only starting to read her stuff, but it's extremely good.

4. What are your favorite films? WANTED, The Reaping, Underworld, Room 1408, and The Ring were all pretty good. There are also many more.. But I'll save those for another day!

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Something by Hannah Fury, Coldplay, or Dido. I guess.

6. At your funeral? Electronic/Dance.. Hey, it's my funeral. I don't want any sappy stuff. Better off getting some people dancing. Whew!

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? By the hands of an artistic serial killer.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Pitch black, very expensive, with floral silver decoration.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Skirt, leather stiletto boots, accessories to suit my mood, fishnets, and a black top with lace trimming.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? The innocence, "believing in everything yet knowing nothing at all"

11. What's your favorite band? Currently, OT3P.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? Currently finishing of high school, so not much. But I hope to major in psychology.

13. Why did you join? I'm looking for a forum/social network that's alternative. Not the boring same old, same old. And it gives me something to do when I'm not studying, or well, when I should be studying.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? ♀ Female ♀

Last edited by ScarlettDeny; 05-03-2009 at 12:12 AM. Reason: I wanted to incorporate my name into the title?
ScarlettDeny is offline   Reply With Quote