View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
*aLucidMind*

"Vision without action is a daydream, action without vision is a nightmare"

I'm better at answering questions that just straight out doing an "About Me" section, so I basically jacked this little questionaire off of another forum.

1. What do you do (hobbies, job, etc)?
I study psychology and mental illnesses. In college majoring in psychology, been studying psychology and mental illnesses independently since the age of 14.
I am an assistant manager at a dollar store.
I love studying philosophy, sociology, psychology, mental illnesses, and history. I don't read as much as I used to. I love playing video games, listening to music (don't we all?), making fun of everything that can be made fun of, and just trying new things. And anything else fun that comes to mind.

2. Where are you from?
Pennsylvania.

3. Who is your favorite author?
Many. I take it you wouldn't want to read a list of 50 names.

4. What are your favorite films?
Same as my previous answer. Although Nightmare Before Christmas and The Phantom of the Opera stand out to me as my biggest favorites.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Something instrumental that is a mix of dark, soothing, and romantic ^_^

6. At your funeral?
Something incrediblely random. Like you hear very dark instrumental music and it immedietely breaks into the DDR song, "My Little Butterfly" ^_^

7. How do you want to die?
I want it to die in a way that people will remember and just start laughing because it is just that funny. Like a gang of pinatas beating me to death in retribution of my pummelling their brothers with bats for their sugary organs known as "candy" =p

8. What kind of casket would you want?
I would honestly prefer to be without a casket. I know they won't bury me casket-less so that is why i want to be cremated. I want to be cremated in a gigantic bon fire ^_^

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I wear...clothes. I don't really have a favorite outfit. I usually bounce from one outfit style to the other. I wear whatever looks good on me and isn't sloppy. My favorite article of clothing, though, is my trenchcoat.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Only thing I miss that is from my childhood is my best friend. She was a great person.

11. What are your favorite bands?
Nightwish, Evanescence, Avenged Sevenfold and HIM. There are many more but I just feel like naming just four of my many favorites.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
Graduated high school with a diploma. In college majoring in psychology. Plan on getting a Ph.D and being a nationally certified mental health counselor.

13. Why did you join?
Read a few threads, most intelligent discussions I've seen in....ever....Yeah, basically I joined to meet people who actually have an IQ higher than that of a catfish.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Male
*aLucidMind* is offline   Reply With Quote