View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 04:42 AM   #48
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
But it's NOT off-topic. The topic is right-wing militerism; i.e. Libertarianism/ anarcho-capitalism.

Deadmanwalking said DISCUSS.

I am discussing the inherant flaw in Libertarianism, and offereing the solution- anarcho-syndicalism (anarchy has, after all, since its conception been anti-capitalist).

I'm sorry you didn't get a hard-line communist(statist) to debate this with you.

I beleive in neither capitalism nor the state.

Counter me or don't.

Or, you know, do some actual research into history instead of letting Fox News tell you the highlights.
Ok well you went off topic from the part of the thread that I was interested in, so I surrender the floor to you. Now, today ontop of my regular cookie offer I can offer some fresh, cold, unpasturized apple cider fresh from the orcherds. Would you like either?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote