View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 01:08 PM   #46
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
Uh... condoms? Spermacide? Female condoms? Oral sex? An easily reversed vasectomy for your partner? Morning after pill?
Or just get your tubes cut because you don't want children AT ALL at any stage of your life? I am absolutely determined not to have children, and yes, I obviously will use the usual contraceptives since at the moment I have no option. But as soon as I can land a permanent ( as in non agency ) job I'm going to be cramming my other bank account to pay to be sterilised. It'll cost a bomb but in my opinion is worth the cost and whatever physical pain afterwards to permanently avoid being afflicted with a child.

My opinion of children/babies now is no different to my opinion of them when I was a child myself ( I detested babies as a small child, whereas most small girls I have seen and am in some cases unfortunately related to, love them ) and I do not expect it to be changing as I age further. My brothers know better than to ask me to babysit and I have never had to do it thankfully. My friends do not expect me to coo over their children when they have them, or say they are cute, or "hold the baby" fuck no.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote