View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #56
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
No I don't, because it's so fucking irrelevant to the subject at hand...But it's okay I understand that even if you did agree with me, even just a tad....you wouldn't, because since you got the shot, you would look like stupid ass. But anyways...I just don't comprehend what is so inconceivable about the concept of vaccines being dangerous? I'll be honest and say that either of us could be wrong about our beliefs. I could honestly be making mountains out of mole hills.... But at least I'm willing to say that. Whereas you, and Saya are being nothing but heedless and relentless. Let's not forget there was a swine flu epidemic in 1976, hundreds of people died, and more than 500 people developed Guillain-Barré syndrome which caused the body’s immune system to mistakingly attack the nerves...AFTER being vaccinated. People are stupid to think that epidemics like this haven't already happened in the past...they have... and yet they were so easily forgotten because the American people are stupidly forgetful...so when things come around again...everyone just does what they are told, because they honestly don't know any better.
You have a one in a million chance of getting GBS from a vaccine, not to mention that a vaccine used 33 years ago is NOT the same vaccine they are using now. Its like not taking Tylenol because twenty years ago a few bottles were poisoned.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote