View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 07:54 AM   #1
Noirette

Answering this thing again, I'm back.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Read any book I can put my dirty hands on, sing, write, make jewelry and stuff, sew, walk, run, pen pal with people (mostly female teenagers from the far east, but will be glad to pen pal with more people), study and do my best at earning money (god, how I hate to be unindependent!).

2. Where are you from?
Originally? Saint-Petersburg, Russia, But I live in Israel now.

3. Who is your favorite author?
J.R.R Tolkien, Dan Simmons, Alexander Diuma, Bukovsky, Anne Rice, Carol Berg, Michael Scott Rohan, Lois Lowry, Orson Scott Card, Yona Wolach.

4. What are your favorite films?
Watching movies certainly isn't my cup of tea...I guess that "Kill Bill", "The Addams Family" "Percilia Queen of the Desert" and some random Japanese movies.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Good question. I'm basically against weddings-I think it's better just to live together, and besides-It's illegal for me to get married with a biological female here anyway, so I probably won't be able to do it anyway. But just hypothetically-Probably "Ode to Joy" By Beethoven, or something.

6. At your funeral?
"Light of Bygone Love" by Aria, or "Kakohe no Requiem" from Mai HiME's great soundtrack.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
By suicide, so I will be able to decide when will be my time to die. By drowning in the sea.
Or by doing a men's Seppuko.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
I'd like to be buried as I am under a tree, in a forest, on a high hill with a beautiful scenery, so anyone who'll care enough to visit the place will be caressed by the peacefulness of it.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I tend to change it too much...
Probably a rather-masculine long sleeved black or red shirt, black pants, a long black coat and my beloved boots.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Being absolutely sure I know everything, having such wonderful faith in everything while knowing almost nothing.

11. What's your favorite band?
It's an impossible question!
Lacrimosa, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Sisters of Mercy (Was at their concert!), Emilie Autumn, Amanda palmer, The Dresden Dolls, Apocalyptica, Bjork. I have a weakness for some classical pieces, though.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
11 years behind me, my major will be in Music and Physics (If I won't be thrown away from Physics until then...), planning to study Psychology in the university.

13. Why did you join?
I *re*joined, because it's a nice place with a bunch of interesting people.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Basically a female (not a woman), but tend to regard myself as a genderless...well...creature, when I have the opportunity, which is damn hard including the fact Hebrew "Is a sexmaniac" (Like Yona Walach said) and has too much gender-related words. Even saying: "I'm eating" must be done while expressing your gender, so I regard myself as a male when it gets on my nerves too much.

Well, hope I didn't bore you till you wished your death to come upon you.
Noirette is offline   Reply With Quote