View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:17 AM   #64
Amunet

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
wrong there there little one.
You were the one earlier to mention about how wrong it is to judge people you don't know .well you just did.You just contradicted yourself.

that just show me that i'm right and there is nothing more to it.
I'm going off of what you are giving me, and you are the only one who has to answer for that. and this is the persona you're showing to everyone so how else do you expect people to react? You don't just go into a thread, tell someone they're an idiot for having an opinion, and expect them not to call you out for acting like the very thing you accused that person of being.

So maybe you should take a long hard look at yourself and figure out if that's the type of person you want to be known for, hypocritical, negative and ignorant.

At least I made my point with valid information and personal experience. You came in here expecting to be applauded for your loosely base accusation and instead you got called out. I suggest you go back into hiding because you're not gonna get any satisfaction for coming at me like I'm some angsty high school kid with low self esteem issues, my thought process is clear, concise and if you don't agree with my views, or you don't want to read what I or anyone else has to say that doesn't follow the strict pattern of your belief system, and you can't back up your thought process on the topic with pertinent information,
well then kindly get the fuck out of this thread and start your own.

Sincerely,

The idiot who just sealed your coffin.
Amunet is offline   Reply With Quote