View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #83
Despanan

Your Status RE: Having Your Mind Blown

Office of Admissions, Despanan, January 28th 2010

Dear Ms. Amunet,

Thank you for your recent application to Despanan Brutally Shatters Your World-View and Destroys Everything You Hold Dear State. As you may know we have received a high volume of impressive applications this year, and have been very pleased with the overall quality of our applicants. This made admissions decisions even more difficult. After reviewing your application and consulting with our dean we have come to the following decision:

Unfortunately we will be unable to offer you a space in this year's incoming class. Please do not take this as a sign of your intelligence nor as a slight against your worthiness as an applicant, as we have had to turn away many fucktardedly stupid qualified perspectives. I would encourage you to continue to make insane claims, poor decisions, and attempt overall epic failures. Any questions you have are best addressed to our admissions office (though due to volume we are unable to comment on individual applicants), and you are certainly welcome to apply again in the future. I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors.

Best regards,

Despanan
Admissions Director
Despanan-Brutally-Shatters-Your-World-View-and-Destroys-Everything-You-Hold-Dear-State.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote