View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 06:18 AM   #26
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
You see what I mean? That literally doesn't mean shit. You just pulled a sting of words from your ass, and I fear of all the numerous other bullshit phrases that are stuck up there; they must be legion in numbers in there.
Seriously, what the fuck were you trying to accomplish with that sentence?

I was merely responding to your remark of me being "pessimistic" and an "american idiot". And the reason that I did so, by saying what I said... was because I know how others from different countries perceive Americans to be ungrateful. I'm grateful to a certain extent, I would be a horrible human not to... but how can you be mad if I say that I don't like what my country stands for? I love the land, I love some of the people, I enjoy fourth of July...I'm grateful that I can get food whenever I want, and buy the most trendy clothes. But you see, all that is...is my brainwashed psych of what an americans should be striving for and making 'nuclear' plants for is so that my...mcdonalds and hollister can be more prosperous,therefore making ME happy. Sorry if it offends you...that I see something somewhat WRONG with that.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote