Thread: The Wyvern
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:32 AM   #1
Wyvern

The Wyvern

Greetings to all, I am well known in my town as The Wyvern. The following wall of text will be a list of answered questions thrown at me on a frequent basis in relation to my existence.

What is the Wyvern?

The Wyvern is originally a dragon-like creature seen in medieval mythology. Sources point towards the concept of hell, one of the creatures mentioned in Dante’s Inferno was called a Wyvern. In conclusion to this question, I am the humanoid avatar of the Wyvern.

What does the Wyvern do exactly?

I the Wyvern, do as I please within my freedom as long as I’m not harming anyone or seen doing anything illegal. I tend to dress in black, wear dragonic jewelery and wear a hood with a mesh mask to hide most of my humanoid features (seen in pics below) in order to inspire fear towards little children, the faint hearted and Christian fanatics. This is only but the physical aspect of my purpose, you will get to know my personality as time goes on.

I also enjoy coffee.

What music do you like? Are you goth?

Honestly I do not have a certain taste in music, I do prefer metal but I still can enjoy other genre’s depending on mood and atmosphere. I’m not the type to become a music elitist just to appear cool within a certain fad, these type of people generally shit me to tears because they have great flaws within their brains and should just proceed to felate themselves rather than talking. Bottom line is, if it is forged with talent, then it’s fine.

As for am I a goth? I’m not really the one to label myself really. If anything was to be accepted as a label, it would be my alias The Wyvern because it’s MY OWN label. I’m not here to seek the approval of certain society groups simply due to the fact that I just don’t really care and plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life. But hey don’t get me wrong, if that’s what being goth is all about then I guess in short you can call me a goth. :/

I guess this isn’t really new to most of you because you just about feel the same way yes?

How do you consume food when you have no face? :O

Sleight of hand…

Why are you here anyway?

Same reason why the vast majority of you are here. To converse, discuss, philosophize, enlighten and listen to each others interesting thoughts.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask anything and I will answer the best I can.

The Wyvern

More Wyvern

Wyvern enjoying coffee
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote