View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 12:51 AM   #69
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
If you were about eight times smarter than you are, and not constantly mired in the saccharine haze of your delusion that every individual and idea, no matter how effervescently retarded, deserves respect, you might come off as (contrived dramatic pause like I'm in a gawffick movie) angry too.
OH YEAH?! IF YOU WERE ABOUT 20 TIMES SMARTER... How old are you anyway, lad? Personally, I grew out of that kind of talk back in elementary school, but if you insist on behaving like a second-grade boy, go for it. This forum can always use a bit more humour. It's amusing to see a "genius" act this way.

And by the way, as for my "...delusion that every individual and idea... etc, etc, bullshit, more bullshit..." I find it interesting that you added "idea" to this groundless accusation as if you realised that it would be a very weak insult indeed if the word were omitted. Of course, not every idea deserves respect. For instance, one such as your your "hit it and quit it" mentality obviously deserves no respect whatsoever. However, I'm flattered that you see that I do try to respect other individuals ~ yes, even retarded ones. People who fail to reach "Gothicus Maximus' intelligence standards" are not sub-humans, after all. Luckily, most people don't share your f-cked up, nazi-style views anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
I don't think the knowledge that one is smarter than most everybody on gothic.net would be much of a balm for low self-esteem. I mean, big fucking whoop.
I just like disparaging people of inferior intelligence. I used to play tennis, but now I'm into this.
Ever the asshole, and proudly so. Have you ever considered disparaging people of inferior character? Oh wait! That would be utterly impossible for a good-for-nothing like you. Of course not; you're obsessed with intelligence because it really is all that you have.
TheFeatheredÆtheling is offline   Reply With Quote