View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
Pooka

You can call me Kat or Kate

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) Violin, piano, reading, comic books, friends, music, drawing, writing...*shrug*

2. Where are you from? Indiana.

3. Who is your favorite author? Anne Rice, even though I suppose thats what everyone says on this site.

4. What are your favorite films? The Crow, the Original Dracula with Bella Lagosi, the original wolfman with Laun Chaney Jr., The Cell, Mirror Mask, Congo, Nightmare on Elm St (old one), The Fith Element, They...long list.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Dark Sanctuary.

6. At your funeral? KoRn.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? To many ideas, I haven't decided yet. It'll depend on my situation at the time.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Black polished with either white satin, or red.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Sadly I don't really have enough money for a favorite outfit. My normal attire consists of baggy black T's and ratty old jeans with rattier old boots.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Ignorance. It didn't last long for me.

11. What's your favorite band? KoRn.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I was home schooled, and if at all possible, dropped out when I was 12, I taught myself after that.

13. Why did you join? To find people who's biggest problem wasn't that Tommy likes Tina, and not Vickey, and omg did you see that $200 blouse on sale?!

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Female last I checked.
Pooka is offline   Reply With Quote