View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #28
magnus13

Quote:
It's not m view. It's fucking political history. Go read some fucking Stuart Mill before arbitrating on what's anarchy and whats' liberalism.
I was not trying to arbitrate anything, dont fucking put words in my mouth you pushy fucker.
the phrase "rational anarchism" was coined by Heinlein in a book, (dont believe me google it) I found his defintion apropriate to the conversation. I dont claim to be a political scientist, I was expresing my personal belief system, as taken from said author,the only definintion I have of "liberal thought" is from that expresed by "liberals" within our own political system for the last 30 or so years, which I think I described rather well. but like I said you are entitled to your views, wether you got them from sombody else or made them up yourself you are expressing agreement with them and they are therefore your views.

now I really would like to drop this so go ahaed and have the last word, just dont put words in my mouth and try not to be so fucking insulting. just because you disagree with someone is no reason to be a prick.
magnus13 is offline   Reply With Quote