Thread: New Here lol
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 03:23 AM   #34
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey View Post
Telling you how stupid you are is so much more fun than lying though.

Tell what to those artists without the privilege? That I'm not going to waste resources by using the most efficient method that maintains the 'truth' of my work?

Art is a commodity that can easily be copied regardless of law, sincerity or where it is posted. I never said talking to people on forums was art (where you got that idea I don't know, presumably out of your ass) I simply advocated that it shouldn't matter as to whether something is art depending where or how it is published be it offline or online.

I don't give it away, I post it on here in good faith, and if that faith is betrayed, so be it, it's in the nature of greed and selfishness to hurt others. If not me on here, they'd do it to someone else or do it in real life.
You Are Lying, You Assume I'm Stupid And You Don't Even Know Me! And Where Did I Get The Idea? From You Saying That Your Awesome Because You Post Your Poems On Here And That You Respect Writing And Don't Butcher It As You Think I Do. Your The One That Compared The Two. I Simply Said That "Talking On A Forum Is Not Art" I Was Arguing Your Statements. And You Talk About "Nature And Greed And Selfishness To Hurt Others..." Hmm Yet You Like To "Make Fun Of Me" You're Making Yourself Look Really Stupid Right Now...Talk Like You Know Shit, Then Tangle Yourself In Your Own Spider Web. Ah, Poetry In Pure Sight. *Shakes Head* Anyways...Basically You Are Just Plain Full Of Shit.
JJ_Spade is offline   Reply With Quote