View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 02:53 PM   #10
Alan

Clearly they were just talking bullshit when you were talking about morbid obesity.

But let's talk about this as a whole social concept. Just as you dislike morbid obesity and they suddenly call you a "fat-basher" which includes a dislike of any overweight person, it's very easy for us to say that we're just against obesity but in reality we're also including overweight people and categorizing them as obese when they're not.

So come clean, you people. Are you guys really just concerned about obesity, or are you saying it in the same way a racist would say that they don't 'really' mind minorities but the statistics show that they're more prone to violence?

Personally I do tend to be a 'fattist', let's call it. I know some people are overweight because of legitimate biological reasons but even knowing that it still irks me.
Probably my two only conservative aspects are this, and an emphasis on wanting my children to be genetically mine.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote