View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 12:18 PM   #33
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine Entropic Wyrm View Post
Easy there, Freud. If race isn't a factor, I'll take your word on it, for the sake of progression. The important question is why would Romney be the better candidate? It's a hard sell, and so far you haven't made any headway. You have to give us something if you want this to be an intelligent conversation.
Well Ron Paul wanted to leave issues such as gay marrige,Drug laws,and ect. up to the states,that idea was too loony right?

Leaving such choices up to the people,imagine that.... can you say crazy?

I mean where the hell does he get off with that shit? He even wanted U.S. dollars to be worth more than fiat currency....why shouldn't we have money that is worth what the good people at the federal reserve bank say it's worth?

Gold doesn't need to be money,it's too costly, and has too much value to be used as money,right? just keep the same credit based money that the good Fed. Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke decides is worth something (even if said money doesn't do anything but devalue as it's printed off by the ton)

The people need to be Told what to do,instead of decide for themselves,it's so much easier to conform to the demands of others instead of have free will of your own...no pressure is involved,and no real thought is needed,all one needs to do is feel good about being screwed over right?

Just follow the heard,that's the way to go through life (my interactions on here have proven that).

Instead of honestly being told something that doesn't change (some find the truth and honesty too offensive these days)

I mean we all NEED someone like Obama and/or Romney to tell us all how we should live our lives,and all those Federal laws and agents that know far better than we do....I feel safer,I know that you have to feel safer with two choices such as Romney and Obama,that will tell us one thing and do as they please when they get in office.

I mean right now I can keep my party affiliation Republican and still vote for the same ideas as the sitting President.

Who needs actual freedom and Liberty?

I mean we can burry our heads in the sand and pretend we are free,with the federal reserve making us as well as future generations into debt slaves,and I'm fine with that.

After all you guys and gals at G.net have been doing so for the last four year term.

How dare anyone want a President that stands by their principals,and supports our founding documents,am I right?

Those evil evil bastards that just want to live their lives and stay out of ours....where the hell do they get off?

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote