View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 07:34 PM   #51
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
Putting it in all Caps doesn't make your argument any better.
I put it in caps and bold it to help you read. I know you have a hard time responding to the actual substance of a post and typically pick at bits and pieces that you can say something about.

Quote:
Answer me this....How many firearms have been bought on the national level even though our nation and it's people are having such a rough time?

From 2010-through the current year Firearms sales have been on a steady rise,so even though everybody has been having it tough,people have realized that their own defense and safety is up to them, even more so in places where the Police forces have had a number of layoffs due to lack of funds.
Blatantly false. Unless you have a source, I'm calling strait bullshit on that one. Gun ownership is significantly more common in rural communities then it is in urban areas that not only have a higher chance to possess inadequate law enforcement, but they also contain more people who live in poverty or are lower class workers.

You need to get it through your fucking head that gun ownership is simply not an option for a lot of people and it's fucking asinine to suggest that as the best way to curb violence. It might be possible for middle class mighty whitey men (who also typically are privileged to live in a community with better law enforcement - weird), but that still leaves over a quarter of us without safety that should be inherently provided.

safety that should be inherently provided.

^ Oh my fucking god, will you fucking PLEASE stop ignoring this.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote