Thread: Atheism+
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #39
AshleyO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
I will undertake this assigment when you can show where I said anywhere in this now page long drift that Watson was wrong to feel what she felt.

Your counter assigmnet is to reply here and either help me find where I wrote that, or admit that I didn't and you are making shit up about what I am saying groundlessly. Fair?
Quote:

No, to me it is an internet community over-reacting to a guy hitting on someone. I've said multiple times she can feel anything she likes about the encounter - happy, sad, quixotic, chartreuse, whatever. I might not agree with her reaction, but I don't have to, do I? I never said she was a bad person for feeling whatever she might have felt or not felt. Her personal reaction is her own. I'll admit I think making a video blog about this awkward moment is a little weird, but she's got the right.
Why do YOU think this is weird? Would it have been better for her to say nothing of the situation? Would you deem that far more appropriate because YOU can shrug off odd encounters far more easily than she can?

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote