View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #22
Catch

It works like this, people are best qualified to do certain things. If I was constantly exposed to crime, pain and injustices of life I would probably get personally involved and plant evidence out of a sense of justice. That's wrong. I would use the Police Station as my personal political podium. That's wrong. I would get through collecting evidence knowing it is important to actually catching the right person because maybe it was the neighbor not the dad, but it would be completely grating on my soul.

I feel guilty about emotions I have never even had yet but might in the future if some weird things that are purely hypothetical after watching a movie.

It is great when people are matched to the right job. For whatever reason some people see these things and only see them like seeing a flower or a mislaid book. They know the book is mislaid, yet it does not interfere with all their other senses and that is wonderful, because I would much rather have a Law enforcement Official carefully place evidence in the baggies and let the courts decide make decisions so actual criminals are placed in jail rather than pay more in taxes for someone's paranoid freak show because they suffered some schism as a child. (btw, I was not molested as a child and only date ***** by someone about the same age as a teen.)

I would also mention that I already kind of campaign to have sex crimes qualify as murder charges if someone dies, so I am in no way qualified to be a Cop.