Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:35 AM   #7816
CuckooTuli

For what it's worth, I think Honeythorn is right, MC - time to insist that they do something about this shit. I've had plenty of experience with apathetic "wait (until the wound is wide open) and see (what colour the insides are before we deign to fucking treat it)" medical professionals over the last couple of years, and have reached the conclusion that becoming a major-league pain in their arse is the only way to get the simplest bloody things done. 2 months is cause for concern and they need to sort ot out - if you're not massive on pushiness or confrontation, do you have someone who could come with you & play pitbull? I'd totally offer my services if we lived a little closer!

Had to put my cat down at the weekend. He was old and in a lot of pain, which I'm glad he's out of, but damn, I'm going to miss the little furball. Best cat ever.
"Friends are allowed to make mistakes. The enemy is not allowed to make mistakes because his whole existence is a mistake, and we suffer from it. But the women's liberation front and gay liberation front are our friends, they are our potential allies, and we need as many allies as possible.” - Huey Newton
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote