Thread: I suppose
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:44 PM   #16
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowynne View Post
Sweet mother of puck Its basic punctuation. It is not some advanced linguistic code. I was taught basic punctuation in grade school, so yeah, actually i did assume that a collage student with an interest in written language would recognize basic punctuation. (Comma splice).
I mean holy crap, i am an art major with a rampant disregard for spelling and grammar and have a better grasp of the language than you... You have fun with that career choice... Fuck me i hate people....
Those who live in glass houses and whatnot.

She's 18 and just starting her academic career. Also as long as she's understood, she does have a good grasp of the language and grammar, just not the academically acceptable kind of grammar that really isn't totally necessary on a gothic site that has abandoned all pretense of being a literary site. WE CAN STOP PRETENDING.

Plus, I don't think it was that she didn't understand what ellipses are, I just don't think she knows about the ten character limit and how you need to highlight it to see passive aggressive notes written in black.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote