View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:34 PM   #9
Jaye Jang

Okay. So I watched this. Granted, his choice of response was a little extreme, but considering what he was up against... However, he did save one lady's life, albeit there was no mention of whether the other victim survived after this the attempted vehicular homicide. Considering what this monstrosity had already confessed to, I shudder to think how many other victims he'd had -- or might've had, if not for the hitchhiker 'hero.'

That being said, just for the record, the hitchhiker 'hero' in question did not hatchet-clobber Jesus. He hatchet clobbered some delusional maniac who simply thought he was Jesus. (Jesus, just for the record, did not go around ****** 14-year-olds, hitting people with vehicles or threatening the lives of innocent strangers. So, this guy was not Jesus, nor was he even a "Jesus freak." Freak -- yes. Jesus -- no).

I'll tell you what Jesus freaks do, however. The do what some of the kids in one of our chruch schools did (which of course did not make the media), albeit made it into a church publication. They go into malls where there have been tragic mass shootings -- and pass out roses to the owners of the kiosks and stores, whose windows are draped in black, coupled with pictures of the victims. They then tell people there how sorry they are about the shootings and the sad aftermath, even though they are not personally responsible. They promise not to allow the shooting in question to stop them from hanging out at the mall with their friends, and promise the store and kiosk owners that they will pray for them and for their safety. They then walk out of the mall and see the black draped pictures of the victims in the windows on the way out -- along with the roses. (In short, real Jesus freaks don't hit people with anything deadlier than a rose.)
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote