View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 05:42 AM   #5177
Miss Absynthe

So.. about last night.

I got to bed about 1.30am, and felt that something wasn't quite right. When I rolled over, I saw that the door to my bedroom was open slightly.. I always close it before sleeping. I guessed that I had just forgotten to close it, and as I was about to get out of bed to close it I remembered distinctly that I *had* actually closed the door before going to bed.

That's when I realised that Samara (from The Ring) was, in fact, under my bed...

I post about it on Facebook and receive (what I now see as amusing and cute, but SO wasn't helpful at the time) a message from Jonathan telling me that he's under my bed and I'm ok because Samara isn't there with him.. and that he's sorry for leaving the door open, but he had to go and pee..

I messaged Ulf and asked him to tell me that there wasn't anything under my bed. He messaged back with "I could tell you that, but really, I can't know. I'm afraid you'll have to look."

I was about to hold my phone under the bed and take a picture to send to him.. but that would be the perfect plot to a horror story - girl sends picture and receives the reply "GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW!", thinks that boy is joking and checks the picture she sent... just as the picture loads on her phone, Samara's hand strikes out and grabs her wrist, dragging her into the darkness under the bed..

No.. I'm not going to take a picture to send. I'm not going to be *that* girl.

After about an hour of arguing with myself I realise that Ulf is right. I have to look.. so, I lean over the edge of the bed and peer underneath... TO SEE A PAIR OF EYES PEERING BACK AT ME!!

Fucking cat..

...cue acute anxiety attack.
Miss Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote