View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 05:42 PM   #138
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
Black on white race driven crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkxMUbXFVWE
1. That video shows edited, unrelated, and cherry-picked anecdotal news stories that don't even unanimously presume a racial motivation. I could give you a thousand others as well, all of which are equally useless except to highlight individual pain. Instead, I'll give you a relevant study that shows that black people are 2.8 times more likely to be murdered by a white person that a white person is to be murdered by a black person, despite that about 57% of people encounter by any given black person is white while about 3% of people encounter by any given white person is black. Also have you even looked at the other videos of the uploader(s)? Cracker Von Patriarch needs to stay off the internet.

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/nazis-cant-do-math-reflections-on-racism-crime-and-the-illiteracy
-of-right-wing-statistical-analysis/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post

Notice that all of these instances were only covered on local media, and very few if any received national attention.

And also notice how the situation would have been reversed if the skin color of the perps was white.

It would be covered for months on national media.
2. Actually a study showed that stories with a white victims of violent crime were 74% longer and white victims got 2.3 times more coverage than black or Hispanic victims. This is what I was fucking telling you when I said you were talking out of your ass. Please fucking tell me that you want a source for that because I can give many.

3. I want you to read what "Systemic" means.

4. I said that I wanted comparable evidence. Com-par-a-ble. As in basically every facet life.

The point that I'm making is that there is a difference between discrimination and racism. White people can be discriminated, but it's not supported by a system of power and oppression.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote