Thread: Here goes...
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 03:09 PM   #1
hyena

Here goes...

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I'm a commercial archaeologist, making me part of a profession either the last line of defence of the nation's heritage, or the first of the scavengers to pick at the meat once a parcel of land is neatly butchered ready for development! I play music a fair bit, paint and draw when I have time.

2. Where are you from?
Cemetery Junction, Reading, UK (dark, innit)

3. Who is your favorite author?
I don't think I can answer this one properly.
I've just finished reading the Southern Reach trilogy by Jeff Vandermeer, and they're absolutely bangin'!! Perfect creepy paranoid unreliable glorious weirdness.

4. What are your favorite films?
Again, tricky. The Fifth Element, 28 Days Later, Beasts of the Southern Wild, Pitch Black, something like that!

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Not a big fan of weddings, but I'm an absolute sucker for anything apocalyptic, so maybe 65daysofstatic, pg.lost, grails, joy division, nirvana, massive attack, esben and the witch, baroness. Yeah it's gonna be a whole bunch of laughs... -_-

6. At your funeral?
Burn Me Clean - Thought Forms, that and maybe the soundtrack to the Fassbender-lead Macbeth adaptation. Then something completely different to compel dancing.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Any day but a tuesday.

8. What kind of casket would you want?

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I spend most of my life in an old t-shirt, jeans and boots. I'm not exactly a style pioneer!! Sometimes I wear eyeliner, just to be waaay out there!

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Lactose tolerance

11. What's your favorite band?
Pass. I like a LOT of music... I could bore the tits of a statue with it - I'm sure I'll wax musical at some point... if I write bauhaus/sisters/nephilim/siouxsie/joydivision/cure do I pass?

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I've got a degree in archaeology, or a degree of archaeology, or something

13. Why did you join?
For no good reason at all

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
M
hyena is offline   Reply With Quote