Thread: Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 08:54 PM   #1707
swt&inc angel??

not usually were youll see me, I try not to whine but damnit I feel like shit right now and I no I not only did nothing wrong but I took alot more shit than anyone else would have. I had an overly controling boyfriend for the last six months off and on and I decided last time we broke up it was forever then I got a phone call. My exs resturant which him and his dad own had just fired a person I helped get a job there for stealing.so I felt I had to go back and help. well to make a long story short it was so awful dealing with my ex, that if I went back out with him till the store got back on its feet I might be able to deal with all this. so dumbass me goes back out with him and it worked for a while till he just flipped out to day (at the store his baby)it got so bad that I knew if I did anything to piss him off more hed hit me. keep in mind he was slamming draws shut really close to my hand (not to scare me but just to shut them that how mad and how much he wasnt thinking he got. now I fell like shit because he gave me thi computer which I was able to get him to let me pay for but hes acting like I only used him so that I could make money but the truth is I made less than minimum wadge. I dont know any more but thanks for listening to all this bullshit i no it gets boring. If my grammers really bad (or my spelling ) I apolagize!!!