View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 10:15 PM   #166
Midnight_Carnival

I was in the entrance to some guy's house with my family inside his house. My family didn't want to be there, but had to for unknown reasons (they may have been waiting for me? unclear why they needed to be there) and he just wanted them out asap. He was unreasonable and threatened me and my family. I came to get them he wouldn't let me even though he wanted them out. Big confrontation, me not backing down, him shouting and trying to look impressive. Then he ran back a short way, grabbed a small bottle out of a drawer and ran back to spray it in my face, covering his nose and mouth.
In real life pepperspray makes it so I can't see for at least a minute. Here it left a spicy taste in my mouth like a habaņero pepper and not much else. I hit him a few timesand he fell to the floor. As I was hitting him he looked older and more frail. He got back up again as my father from just before he died of cancer. My former parental unit started beating the crap out of me and I reciprocated. When I woke up, I had smashed a glass coffee table over his head and was using the jagged edges to saw at his throat while he stabbed me in the sude with a kitchen knife.
Good fun, although in this instance I envy people who can't feel pain in their dreams
Midnight_Carnival is offline   Reply With Quote