View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 10:56 AM   #1
ellisvanwyk

Actually a Ghost

Hello from the murderous summer heat. I'm Ellis and yes, I was way too lame to come up with an edgy username so here's my penname instead.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
- I wax ineloquent horror stories, listen to the same music over and over, play video games, and water all the pretty plants at a home improvement store!
2. Where are you from?
- Military brat, currently trapped in Texas.
3. Who is your favourite author?
- Matthew Gregory Lewis - legendary edgelord who published an immediately bannable book at the age of 19. The Monk changed my life. If I'm feeling quaint, Jane Austen.
4. What are your favorite films?
- Labyrinth, even though it's dreadfully dated; The Dark Crystal for similar reasons; Gothic for being dramatic and historically inaccurate but also fun.
5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
- People are Strange - Johhny Hollow
6. At your funeral?
- Memory Dissolves by Dover Lights.
7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
- Hopefully, by defenestration from a castle.
8. What kind of casket would you want?
- Something black, velvet lined (not sure if velvet holds up underground, but it's my casket so who cares).
9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
- One large sweater + knee high and mismatched socks + shorts small enough to be underwear + a crocheted beanie.
10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
- Hanging out in the cemetery with all the caterpillars, not knowing life sucked major ass after those days.
11. What's your favorite band?
- IAMX
12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
- High school grad/gifted and talented waste. If I ever go back to school - English, or Gothic literature (or both??).
13. Why did you join?
- Life's lonely as shit, especially out here. Hoping to find some more gloomy souls to mope with.
14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
- Female with zero feminine qualities.

Cheers. Looking forward to stalking the literature forums...!
ellisvanwyk is offline   Reply With Quote