View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 03:24 PM   #11
cannibalnuns

-If you have trouble looking someone in the eye, pretend they are naked and the likes. That is an actual method used and taught by professionals who help others get jobs.

-Also you might want to take some kava kava to relieve the anxiety. That works well for me anyway when I have to be around a lot of people I do not really like.

-Avoid caffeine and sweet foods before hand, rely on a good nights rest (I suggest a bit or wine or Nyquil) and make sure you get 8 hours at least. Next wake up in the morning and spend a good amount of time primping and getting ready. It will make you feel you are looking your best.

As for daily business, you will get use to it. The main thing is not worrying about the smaller things. Get in there, get your job done and do what you need to do. That is all that matters. Who cares if they do not talk to you and the likes, they are just young. You are a fine wine, you get better with age. Anyway I just threw up some suggestions and the likes. I hope it works out for you and as EPS said, if you did not have the talent you would have not gotten in. That’s something to be pretty stoked about.
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
cannibalnuns is offline   Reply With Quote