View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 05:12 PM   #3225
Black_Ice149

Yes, I do realize that. I've already posted some poems in Allpoetry.com, but something about posting my stuff around the internet bugs me... not that it really matters that much, but for some reason I feel like I'm throwing away my work, or at least devaluing it. I'll probably post some bits of writing, as well as photography and art here... after I figure out what I actually want to post, though, of course.

I know that London has pretty much everything a person might want from a city, but I'm so nervous and socially on-edge, that I can barely enjoy anything that has to do with other people. Even from an early age I haven't been able to make casual conversation without getting stressed, and at this point I'm completely closed-off from other people, due to it. Everything I do feels so intensely important, because it's really the only thing that keeps my psyche from breaking down. So I end up spending way too much time just thinking and worrying over anything I write or say, to the point where I often just delete everything, due to it not sounding right enough. And then, after I've pressed "send" or "post", I immediately hate it and regret it. The same goes for talking to people in real life, except worse. If they talk to me first, I can be fine with it, but if I have to reach out, I often feel like I'd rather just die instead.
Black_Ice149 is offline   Reply With Quote