View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #34
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
AC - I fly high dude. Higher than any zombies. I'm bullet-proof, deadly and filled with poison.
Eh, you'll have to take it up with Kontan. HE said it, not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
This is freakin' sweet. I had no idea to expect this after glancing back at Gnet. I wonder what other old timers you will drag up? Jcc? Ophelia? Helpmann? Man in room five? Or is this just old timers that still post regularly?
Just the current regular posters. This isn't a popularity contest, in the sense that it's not about picking my buddies and lionizing them - that shit's boring. This is just a parodic look at the people who've stuck around for a good long time, to the point where I've realized that I actually know a fair bit abut them, even if we've rarely spoken directly. I'm a sentimrntal enough drunk to think there's something kinda nice about the fact that a few core members have spent literally years, flirting, sparring, swapping kickass links, and not infrequently throwing the fuck down. Even if they don't even like each other, they probably know more about one another than they do half their co-workers. I'd have liked to have written in parts for people like Gothicus, JCC & Ophie, but it'd be contrary to the spirit in which this was started. So the truants got culled.

Different rules for trolls though, so stay tuned.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote