hey, what's up?
Me:
a lot on my mind
dread_ministry:
Anything you want to talk about?
Me:
sure
alright
Everything's all good and well, and what i'm gonna talk about is also all good and well. I decided to try and lose my virginity today with a coworker
...well I've never been the type to just go out and have sex with everyone. That's not me. I have minimal experience. I've gone down on my ex, and i've been eaten out. But I've never had anal penetration. I don't really consider myself a virgin, except anally and vaginally
Well...my coworker, his name is Jeff, have been hitting it off since I've gotten to work. It's lust, though, not love. I understood that b4 we did anything.
He is a fine looking colombian man. Well...I met up with him today and we were gonna do it. Skip to the important stuff, I had a bad feeling about it.
But I decided to anyways. We met up and tried to do it...and no, I didn't tell him, which I regret now cause I probably should've. He freaked out after trying to go in two times...And then I kind of blurted it out..and you can guess the rest...movie moment. He's not angry with me. Actually, he's still my friend. And I don't feel like i've lost anything. Cause as I said, my mother and I both have attributed a huge value to virginity since b4 I can remem and I wanted to be free of those restraints. I thought about it b4 I did it.
dread_sinister :
So you're still a virgin?
Me:
What I didn't anticipate...was it hurting so much. Lol. Well we didn't do it, but I found out that he is a really deep thinker, into psychology and shit. We're staying friends.
dread_ministry :
He didn't know you were a virgin before hand but you told him right before you guys did anything that you just wanted to lose your virginity?
Me:
no...I told him after he tried twice to penetrate and then blood came out and he freaked out.
no i didn't say it like that. It was after. He doesn't want to be my first. I understand where he's coming from . I don't feel bad about it. The experience. Wish i'd gone about it differently. But as far as the wall being somewhat broken...no
and yes we used condoms
no spill
dread_ministry :
Thats kind of him
Why doesn't he want to be your first though?
Me:
yeah. But some guys are like that. Which I prefer, I guess. I have a lot of respect for him now. He doesn't want the
whats the world
baggage?
yeah that's it
like...
dread_ministry :
OH ok
I get it.
Me:
he likes girls with experience. doesn't want me to get all clingy.
dread_ministry :
He doesn't want you to form that unhealthy attachment with him
Me:
yeah
he said even if i told him it would have been a "no".
dread_ministry :

I guess you'll just have to wait to get a boyfriend
Me:
i think this day was portended a little. i heard a lot earlier. But decided to do it anyway. But it's a learning experience.
yeah...i'm not trying to change his mind
question...i guess my first time is gonna heard...wel my 2nd lol
but does it EVENTUALLY feel good ion any way?
dread_ministry :
Yeah
After the first or second time, you get used to it and it feels great
IDK about anal though, never done it.
Me:
not sure if i want that either
dread_ministry :
lol, Im happy with vaginal sex

Alright. This is a conversation I had with my friend today after I decided my hand at having vaginal sex for the first time. As you can see, it didn't go quite as planned. I thought I would come out, having had sex for the first time, but I came out feeling just as inexperienced as I did going in. I undertsand his reasons for not wanting to have sex with me, but I really feel like I don't want to wait, and feel that if I am a first timer with any man they are going to reject me because they're going to feel like i'm going to get clingy to them or something. I feel alone, but do not think that sex is the answer, but that it's going to be the deciding factor in order for me to get a boyfriend(Which is the first step in any relationship). I was wondering if you could share...Perhaps ways I or you have gotten through this hurdle.
reinanoctis is offline   Reply With Quote