View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 06:20 PM   #4
Binkie

Hmmm, well let me put your curiosity to rest by saying that groups such as al-Qaeda do indeed put out propaganda videos. Let's also point out that Ayman al-Zawahiri and Bin Laden are master puppetiers. If you think al-Qaeda is waging a religious war, that's a laugh. Their real war is political, not religious.

Read publications by al-Zawahiri (I suggest 'Knights Under the Prophet's Banner'). You'll find that his biggest beef with the US is over the fact that they've taken major steps to ensure a fundamentalist regime will never hold power in Egypt and other places, not the poor innocent muslim casualties (that these guys/al-Qaeda actually kill all the time, intentionally by the way) in other wars. Hell, just look at that insurgent that was recovered after his truck blew up. He said that his "handlers" lied and decieved him in what he was doing. Most of these poor fools are brainwashed.

Look at Chechnya. Most of the "black widows" sent into Russia are brainwashed on drugs or manipulated based on personal beliefs. Really, you don't have to look far to see alot of muslim terror groups are politically motivated, not religiously. That's, of course, when you pull back the veil of deceit that you apparently swear by. Seriously, read into the publications and teachings these guys truely abide by. Watch the propaganda videos that al-Qaeda and other major terror groups spend money on and put out there.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote