Thread: Emo isn't Goth
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 03:49 AM   #29
linkbroken

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtSorcier
I really wouldn't know if a vast majority of emo's are gay, but I doubt it. I really can't say if a vast majority of goths are bi, either, but since, according to Alfred Kinsey, most people altogether are bisexual to one degree or another, I suppose it could be so.

You were using a generalization, I can accept that, but it understandably caused some confusion. Generalizations tend to do that.

I don't think I contradicted myself. Yes, you are allowed to say whatever you want, I would never say otherwise, but freedoms always come with a price, and the price of free speech is that a lot of people will disagree with what you say. If I (or anyone else) disagrees with what you say, that's not the same as telling you that you can't say it. It's merely us exercising our freedom of speech as well.

You want us gone? You are pretentious enough to walk into the proverbial bar and tell everyone you don't want them there? Don't you think that's a case of throwing a homeowner out of his home?
Again the debate was ment to be the topic. Not me. Everyday I walk the streets and see motherfuckers talking about this and that and go home and do exactly what they said was wrong. However I don't believe this is you. I give you my respect. You seem well put together and you know what you're talking about. The other two on the other hand, are simply starting shit to start shit. Your points are valid. Where they say the same shit over and over again.
linkbroken is offline   Reply With Quote