View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:40 AM   #22
creepy

Okay, enough of the retold stories from the rest of the Internet. I have a story you'll all like and I guarantee you've never heard it before because it happened to me. This is in third person format as you read.

This guy is hanging out with his friends in a parking lot. They split up to go home. A few moments later, a sports car pulls up beside him. He immediately notices the pretty girl behind the wheel and she smiles at him. She asks him if he wants to go for a ride. Excitedly, he says yes!

He gets in the car and before he has time to fasten his seat belt, she floors it, tires squealing, and takes off out of the parking lot. He manages to get his seatbelt fastened. He looks over at her and down at her hand on the stick shift. She’s shifting through the gears like butter. He’s so intrigued by her; he never takes his eyes off her.

She’s weaving in and out of traffic, not letting up on the throttle for anything. The last thing he thinks is, “I love her” and WHAM! She smashes head-on into an oncoming car…

The next thing he remembers is being startled awake by his mom shaking him in front of his house. She asks him repeatedly, “Are you okay? Are you okay?” He says, “Yes! Mom, I’m okay! I was just sleeping!”

He notices the lady from across the street, kneeling down beside the girl from the sports car, who is covered in blood and half her face is smashed in. He leans over her lifeless body and asks, “Are you okay?” She opens one of her eyes and says, “I was just sleeping”.

To this very day, no one knows how he ended up outside in his pyjamas, lying beside the lifeless body of a girl who hit an oncoming car that night. Several witnesses on the scene say she was alone in the car when she crossed the center line and the girl never regained consciousness. The girl was pronounced dead at the scene, even though he recalls she responded to him with the same thing he said to his mom when she shook him awake: “I was just sleeping”.
creepy is offline   Reply With Quote