View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 11:53 PM   #5
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Right on.

Though I may not agree with most of your opinions, I do appreciate your efforts to remain respectful to our members. Which is more than you can say for most of the other people who meandered over here from that other site.

This is a wonderful place, and it is full of wonderful people.

Some of the brightest minds I know, circulate these forums.

I have learned a wealth of knowledge from many of them.

A mind that is stretched to a new idea,
never returns to its original dimension.

~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Another bright & brilliant soul.
You know I have to agree. There are some really great minds here and I have learned alot. I really am going through a process right now and Im learning alot. Im finding this place very interesting and am spending more time here then anywhere else. I dont seem to be posting anywhere else anymore and am trying to branch out more on the forum.

Its a good place. I dont know if you guys would like it but if I get the chance I'd like to let others know about this place. I mean like if there are some interviews in open situations like radio stations etc. Im getting the buzz that might happen so if it comes up in normal conversation I would like to say that I find good debates with the Goths at Goth.net but if you like keeping it real and underground I understand.

You know you peeps have changed my views on things. Im really in a phase where I want to explore and find out whats really going on. I was lied to for many years by different groups and I accepted those lies. Realising that I could be fooled was humbling to me in an extreme way and makes me carefull of myself. I try and test my beliefs as much as possible.

Thanks for the interesting stuff
4mytribe is offline   Reply With Quote