View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 01:56 PM   #136
Loy

E_P_S-Sadly enough, I saw both sides pulling this type of shit up here. Repub's would go around pulling "Kerry" signs out of lawns, typing 'em up to rocks and throwing them into the windows of the houses whose lawns said signs were on. Dem's broke into the Republican HQ on the eastside and trashed it.

I find it funny most of the time, just like the time a certain radio personality, who I won't name (hint-rhymes with "Tom Leykis") got the shit kicked out of him by an irrate listener and he was suprised, wondering "what could cause somebody to do this to me?".

Also reminds me of when I was speaking with the head of Republican recruitment and I asked him to give me a good reason why I should vote for Bush, and he said "because he's a Republican", so of course I laughed at him, calling him a brainless tool, and before I could complete the discourse he decked me....so much for the "Republicans are for peace" sign his underling was holding I guess.

I guess my point is that shit like this shouldn't be used as a barometer for what the constituancy of any party is like, since it would be hypocritical to call out one side whislt ignoring the other.