View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #49
alchemie

FAIL. I am so NOT whining, and I am NOT wanting attention. PLEASE. I got enough of it back in the late 90's when I was a GBOTW, Goth Tart and all the rest of that shit. I'm just saying that what I have, which is Multiple Sclerosis, is far worse than an annoying skin condition. I would SOOOOOOO trade any fucking day. And this is a website where we can say what we want, and I will say whatever the fuck that I want, thank you very much.

I mean, I am sorry that you took what I said the wrong way, and the fact that this person has what they have but I didn't mean any harm. I'm always hearing people say that they have something so bad, and almost always its something that isn't as bad as what I have, and I always says that I'd trade with them any day. Like that would happen though anyway.

-Multiple Sclerosis sucks... but zombies don't want to eat my brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
Alchemie, Neslyn said the doctors were mis-diagnosing it as a staph infection, when it was actually the incurable disease Hidradenitis Suppurativa, which was confirmed in Neslyn's most recent post. That misdiagnosis itself would warrant this thread, but the disease is serious enough on it's own.

Rather than disparaging what is a legitimate concern by a person who wanted a place to complain for a few minutes and correctly chose our "Whining" section to do so, if you want attention for your condition just start a new thread about yourself. Because there's always someone who's got it worse ... there's no point in saying that.
alchemie is offline   Reply With Quote