View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 08:01 AM   #131
Binkie

Yes, I hate the gothic subculture. S'why I listen to bands like And Also The Trees and still have Christian Death shirts laying around. I just said I hate dumbass DJ nights at clubs cause they're boring as hell and not my thing.

I dont' have a right wing agenda. Guess what? If you didn't exist here with your anti-Bush agenda, I wouldn't even be discussing that on this site. Thank yourself real quick with a pat on the back for pushing those politics out onto the table. And you know what? You lose so often, it's really helping the image of the White House. Another pat on the back there, fella. You deserve it. :wink:

But oh well... I guess you can't seem to tell me why exactly it is you come here specifically. That's ok. I didn't really get the impression you were goth anyway, cause you never talk about anything that much relates to the gothic subculture here all that often. You just conveniently hide behind the title so you have an excuse to come here with your radical poltical ideas. Hell, I don't even remember you existing much here prior to the political threads coming to be. That says alot about why you continue to come here right there, Sternny.

Like Drgnlvr said, go find an IRA website or something. I think you'd fit in better there. :lol:
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote