Thread: Supernatural
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #31
Ben Lahnger

Hmmm ... I have a cautious "wait and see" attitude. The Wikipedia Supernatural article does mention a release schedule for Japan.

Meanwhile, I've been clicking through the episodes my DVR have been collecting, watching and deleting them as fast as I can, and I currently have 19 episodes in queue. Of those, I have 10 to watch before I get to "Lucifer Rising" which is the last episode of season five and the natural end to the series story arc ... and then I have "Pilot" to watch so from the 12th episode in queue on, I'll be starting from the series beginning.

Also, I've chosen not to delete two episodes, "Ghostfacers" and "Monster Movie" ... because they're both a bit different stylistically, they both amuse the hell out of me and they both stand rather independent of the ongoing story arc ("Monster Movie" even does away with the standard "what has gone before" flashback intro) so they might serve as a good introduction to the series for friends, as long as I explain that. Plus, I think I will be watching them again sometime soon.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote