View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 07:32 PM   #187
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite View Post
What the fuck ever. I open up to you. I let you know what was up and did I receive any reciprocation? No. So I was led to believe that this was a casual thing after I professed my insanely high levels of attraction towards you. You didn't give me any sort of inkling that you wanted a solid commitment. So, since I was left in the dark about how you felt, I only figured that you... *tears up* didn't care about me. And THEN, THEN after I said it wasn't going to work out, what do you do? You drop this huge secret on me about this affair you were having. You could have told me then. I would have been fine with it if you'd just let me know what you wanted. But no. I WAS TRANSPARENT WITH YOU AT LEAST. *sobs a bit* So don't come demonizing me for being me and behaving appropriately to the information that I was given. I just treated this WHOLE THING as the way you led me to believe you valued it. ...I fucking desired you. Notice how I haven't even attempted to touch you in the least in this story? If I had known you didn't care at all, I wouldn't have even bothered. ...I don't think I've ever made it a secret that I'm a pretty open person in relationships. *wipes away the tears*
*Despanan kicks in the door of the thread. He is wearing a Delivery Man outfit and his massive schlong is straining against his tiny delivery-man shorts. He has a wrapped box*

HEY DID SOMEONE ORDER A PACKAGE?

I'll come back later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote