View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 10:43 AM   #193
edible_eye

many arabs ARE dirty, or at least they were until americans brought running water to their towns. anyway, i don't ever remember using the word "dirty", but maybe i did. who cares? that qualifies me to wear a white hood?

i've referred to those in the middle east as savages and to their land as a cesspool - i stand by that. the middle east is a savage, cesspool-like land, mainly because radical muslims force their will on those who are unwilling to or unable to fight back and garner whatever riches are to be had for their cause. this has gone on there for god knows how many years... centuries? not that i care about that either - hey, that's their business. too bad they all didn't kill each other off. americans, even though we shouldn't be there any longer fighting FOR other people, at least give the poor, unfortunate ones a chance. they obviously can't take care of their own or themselves.

as for muslims as a whole, the only ones i've said negative things against are those of radical faith, like above. ONE TIME i collected all of them as a group when i was angry, but i was called on it and qualified my statement after i calmed down. and i meant what i said in my qualification.

what did i say in any of the marriage threads, other than perhaps there were times i wish i wasn't married so i could bang some of the hot girls at work? any man feels that way at one time or another. most of the men i work with are gay - nursing tends to attract homosexual men. and even the ones who are married sometimes wish they weren't so they could bang other guys. nothing wrong with that - same as us straight guys. shiny, happy people everywhere. so, please enlighten me - what are these "things in the various marriage threads" you speak of? maybe i wrote something while drunk i don't remember.

and that last statement is so laughable, i won't even justify it with a response, other than this -