Thread: Diablo 3!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 01:08 AM   #14
Anonymoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Friday Addams
Diablo 3 has gore..did you see what that boss did to the character in the video?

Yes, I did see what that boss did. I'm not talking about the actions taken place. Obviously in the combat, it's very brutal and bloody, which is Diablo as I know and love it.

LOOK at the presentation. There was a comparison pic someone uploaded. They did a bit of tweaking to a screenshot and captured the look of Diablo in a more acceptable view. If I can find it, I'll link it. Basically, the architecture and the texturing of certain things looks a little too happy. A little too *pop*, much like WoW.

As for the witch doctor, I'll just be so bold as to say that I don't expect it can deliver like the necro did. I'm not even slightly convinced it'll be nearly as badass. He strikes me as a terribly nerfed version of the Necro with a bit of a sorc to make him seem "cool" and "original". So far I'm not impressed or convinced about the witch doc and there's no way I can see this goofy head shrinker ever being able to fill the shoes of the necro or even establishing its own respectable shoe to fill. Witch Doc, so far it's a Necro full of fail and AIDs.
Anonymoose is offline   Reply With Quote