View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 02:47 AM   #1
Sanctus Dei

If your reading this, you must be bored.

Sanctus Introduction Version 3.0:

First off, no where on my person will you find a silly stick... and I don't pee standing up.. so don't assume I am male based solely on my chosen masculine title.

1. I am an Artist/Writer/Cook/Magyver/Jack of many trades. I can do almost anything but have no direction so in a sense, I'm an overworked company bitch who can't seem to climb the perverbial ladder.

2. A small midwest town nort of da Io-wins bat sout of dat dar Canada...yea.

3. C.S. Lewis

4. Anything with either Alan Rickman or the incredible Geoffrey Rush, 'Quills' kicks ass.

5. Mortiis?

6. Current 93' - Dogs Blood Rising

7. Morbid much? In an Explosion I caused by allowing my car to remain running while I fill my tank with gas. Fight the power.

8. Considering the above method of death, I'd say Urn.

9. Whatever keeps me warm when it's only 5 degrees.

10. I got in alot less trouble for braking shit as a kid... I miss that.

11. What's your favorite band?<---Who the hell came up with this question?? The admiration I have for the plethera of bands I adore will never be condensed in to one sole entity, my list would bore and annoy you.

12. High School Grad + three years of College.. I intend to return shortly for another 3-4 years to receive a Bachelors degree.

13. Because there were too many hot bodies on here not to.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote