View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 08:45 PM   #3227
Ellethwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Ice149 View Post

I know that London has pretty much everything a person might want from a city, but I'm so nervous and socially on-edge, that I can barely enjoy anything that has to do with other people. Even from an early age I haven't been able to make casual conversation without getting stressed, and at this point I'm completely closed-off from other people, due to it. Everything I do feels so intensely important, because it's really the only thing that keeps my psyche from breaking down. So I end up spending way too much time just thinking and worrying over anything I write or say, to the point where I often just delete everything, due to it not sounding right enough. And then, after I've pressed "send" or "post", I immediately hate it and regret it. The same goes for talking to people in real life, except worse. If they talk to me first, I can be fine with it, but if I have to reach out, I often feel like I'd rather just die instead.
I am the same way! I think it's anxiety. It's extreme and quite awful. I feel it has really held me back.
Ellethwyn is offline   Reply With Quote