Jack_the_knife
Godslayer Gillian
Gothicus Maximus
PortraitOfSanity
LiUsAiDh
Alarica
girasol
Malice in Wonderland

There are more, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Basically, I don't want any contact with these people. I do not want them to post in my threads and I do not want to hear their jealous bullshit.
Yay I'm not on the list...!

People in general are annoying, I bet your best friend, if you have one, has probably annoyed the hell out of someone once in their life and I bet you didn't hate them after.

So really you're being a bit of a hypocrite. You're, in a way, saying 'My friends can annoy people and I'll still be friends with them'.

But, when people annoy you, or are annoying to other people and they're not already your friend then.. 'Oh I hate you! I'm adding you to my hate list!'.

People can be rude, sarcastic, mean, nasty, etc and honestly I don't think you should be worrying about the ones on this site. You suck it up and move onto the next thread. I've gotten lots of bashings, and people who bring my threads off topic but I still post here. And if I misunderstood what you were saying then oh well I typed this for nothing, and if I'm hated on/bashed for posting this reply I'll just move on to a different thread. Easy as that.
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote