View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #29
LiUsAiDh

What has goth got to do with open-mindedness.

More so, what has telling you that education is essential got to do with being closed minded.

If people didn't study gym, many people would be obese, and die rather quickly.

Science, stuff that, who gives a shit about how the universe works... I just wanna watch T.V. Oh, wait, if we didn't do science, we wouldn't have T.V.s. I guess it's back to the old berry bushes then.

Maths, sheesh. If people didn't study maths there would be basically no buildings, no technology to speak of, no science. I could go on...

History teaches us to learn from our mistakes, it also teaches us about why the world is as it is now.

English is a method of communication. Without it the human race would be not about as advanced as the chimps. Which, yes, are fairly advanced as animals go.... but they don't have IPods yet.

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote