View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 09:05 PM   #25
Awake Knights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grausamkeit View Post
You two are some silly shits.

Person 1 says: I'm what some would call a racist, but that word gets thrown around a lot.

Typical words from someone who gets called out for their racism on a regular basis.

Person 2(worships Charles Manson, also a racist) says: All opinions are valid! Don't judge people based on opinions!

As you've been told before, all opinions are not equally valid. That's life. Deal with it. I don't put up with racist bullshit or racism apologists. Most of us here don't, actually. If you don't like it then don't respond to my posts. Go find some 'Nationalist' forum like Stormfront that will embrace your views.
Who said all opinions are equally valid? What i'm saying is you have not even HEARD any opinions here. You just started yelling hitler genocide bla bla bla. You're just crying RACIST! RACIST! and no one has even SAID anything yet. You're on a forum. A forum is a discussion site...where people hold DISCUSSIONS. If YOU don't like discussions because they hurt your feelings, you're free to turn off the computer and find something else to do.
Awake Knights is offline   Reply With Quote