View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 01:12 PM   #4583
TrivialMorose

I just watched a movie named Rabid. Not sure about the year but it was pretty new.

The plot was about a chick who got into a car accident that turned her face into a turd. She was given a high-tech skin graft which seemed to turn her into a vampire, and the people she attacked turned into zombies. But the change didn't stop there...

It was a Canadian made for tv movie, with just about the casts from Bitten and Orphan Black. I think it was a remake of a David Cronenberg film, and that influence really showed, not having seen that particular one, I think, I cannot compare with the original, but this sure played out like a less drugged out version of all his films.

I liked it quite much. It was very good for a basic monster movie. It even had a decent soundtrack.

To finish, here's a very on the hour quote from a pretty cool character in the film, fashion designer named Gunther, a very cliche character, but cool.

"We have faced public health crises before. I have lost many friends to AIDS und SARS und, ah... You know, what is this, really? It's a fucking head cold. It's nonsense."
TrivialMorose is offline   Reply With Quote