Thread: Omgwtfbbq!
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
Wraith235

Omgwtfbbq!

Ok, this isn't as serious as the title suggests but I couldn't think of anything properly goth for a title. My apologies. Please feel free to put any primordial curses, complaints, or general grousing in the replies below.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

I work for a really big company doing very mundane things. For various reasons this company is nicknamed "Wolfram and Hart". The most important of these reasons is because my friends are big Buffy fans. I travel fairly often,including my annual trip to Europe which this year is called "EuroTrip 2012; Smoke 'em if you got 'em!" and will include Reykjavik, London, Amsterdam, and Copenhagen. I also beat people with plumbing supplies(called "LARPing" for those who only partially embrace their dork side) and do bad things.

2. Where are you from?
I was born in a small town in the deep southern US. I currently live near the birthplace of the Addams family. No shit. I didn't know until two days ago.

3. Who is your favorite author?

Good question. Right now I'd have to say that I'm a big fan of Alan Weisbecker(Cosmic Banditos), PK Dick, Robert Anton Wilson, and maybe Emma Goldman. This may change at any time.

4. What are your favorite films?

most movies by Hitchcock, Huldufolk 102(it's a movie about elves in Iceland), I can't think of any others at the moment.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

Please note. I hate weddings. I hate weddings more than anything in the world(even more then Bieber). If there was a way to savagely maim a concept I would do so to weddings. This is not the post for why. That is for the "whining" section. With that in mind the song below has been chosen for two reasons. 1. To make me feel a little better. 2. To make those filthy bastards who forced me into this "Bob" forsaken arrangement to suffer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3XS3...yer_embedded#!

6. At your funeral?

That depends. I want my funeral to take place over the span of a month in several cities throughout Europe. It is my fondest hope that my funeral will be addressed by several religious figures and quite possibly The Hague due to its sheer excess and depravity.

I'm thinking the classics, of course(VNV Nation, Apoptygma, Sisters, Bauhaus). Then maybe some wonderfully cheesy metal(I'm looking at you, Nightwish.) After that something excessive like Severed Crotch(mostly because I like the name). [/color]

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

In a way that is either painless, interesting, glorious, or all of the above. Being vaporized by interdimentional aliens because I told them to kiss my ass would be a good example.

8. What kind of casket would you want?

None. If there is a body I want my remains to be thrown to vultures in Tibet as is traditional for Tibetan Buddhists such as myself. It's true. You can't make this type of thing up.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

This is a cause for sadness, actually. My favorite outfit WAS my grey German coat with my big black horribly uncomfortable stompy boots with the VNV Nation shirt. However that jacket ripped beyond repair recently due to age. I plan to go shopping for new(more comfortable) big stompy boots and a more awesome jacket this April when I go on my annual trip to Europe.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Running around in the woods in the Hudson Valley, USA. Chatting with my colony of outdoor cats in the deep south, USA. We had thirty of them. They were like imaginary friends. Except they were real and brought presents. Like birds, squirrels, mice, small dogs, etc.

11. What's your favorite band?

VNV Nation, Nightwish(both pre and post Tarja), Eluveitie, Faun, Omnia, Bat for Lashes, Monica Richards, Eden Project, Unto Ashes basically if it is on "Darker Shade of Pagan" I most likely like it. I have become a romantic. Sad day.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?

I got my undergraduate in theater and general dorkery. I can bore you to tears about most things that can turn your brain into liquified goo, religion, art(I can explain why Jack the Dripper was a big deal!), etc. I am really useful at foofy parties.

13. Why did you join?

Good question, James Lipton. I joined because I used to think of myself as goth, then I didn't, then Terrible Things(TM) happened, and I now think that I was wrong. And goths are fun. Also, it seemed like a good idea at the time. I don't "think" about things as much as "do" them. This gets me into a lot of "trouble".

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
I am a male who hopes someday to become an Addams.
Wraith235 is offline   Reply With Quote